• How an HR Audit can make your job easier
• Determining the scope and scale of an audit
• Planning your audit project
• Audit report structure
• Ensure the audit findings result in action
Speaker: Michael Hyatt
With more than 15 years of progressive HR experience in multiple industries, Michael serves MRA members as the HR Government Affairs Director. He helps members by:
- Keeping current on employment and labor law trends and focusing on what members need to know.
- Providing guidance and interpretation on diverse employment, labor and compliance issues.
- Managing investigations and HR audits.
- Designing tools, communications and training to support members policies and programs.
Michael earned a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology (Law & Criminology emphasis) from the University of Minnesota.
◾Date: February 15, 2018
◾Time: 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
◾Registration begins at 7:15 a.m.
◾Buffet breakfast will begin serving at 7:30 a.m.
◾Location: Metropolitan Ballroom