Professional Ethics in the Payroll Department and the Workplace
How do companies provide guidance to employees?
What types of ethical changes are in payroll?
What resources are available to mitigate unethical behavior?
Principal, M.A., SPHR
GO Intellectual Capital – GO HR
With over 15 years of experience, Jessica is a hands-on strategic leader who is passionate about helping companies grow and maintain their maximum potential through their number one asset, their employees.
She has proficiency in all areas of the HR function, working in a variety of industries including software technology, healthcare, manufacturing, information technology, and HR services.
Jessica holds a Master’s degree in Human Resources Management from St. Mary’s University and is SPHR certified.
Developing an Unbeatable Team
- What to ASSESS to Understand the Strengths and Gaps of Your Team Members
- What to ADDRESS to Develop a High Performance Team
- What to ACT on to Empower and Appreciate Your Team
Speaker: Deb Sauder
CEO, Leadership Strategist and Professional Development Trainer
Deb Sauder, CEO has over 25 years of experience in equipping people to make the best of their talents and abilities and reach their definition of success.
- Business owner since 2005
- Served over 50 businesses & organizations and hundreds ofprofessionals
- Over 15 years of experience in community leadership projects
- Certified Professional Analyst in DISC, Motivators, Driving Forces,
- Emotional Intelligence and Acumen
- Certified Growth Coach and TOP Trained Facilitator
- 25+ years of experience in performance and public speaking
- Former Licensed Social Worker 1990 to 2006
◾Date: April 19, 2018
◾Time: 7:30 – 11:30 a.m.
◾Registration begins at 7:15 a.m.
◾Buffet breakfast will begin serving at 7:30 a.m.
◾Location: Metropolitan Ballroom