- Be Honest: Know your truth and how honoring it changes everything
- Be Open: Who can you mentor; who could mentor you?
- Be Healthy: What is true self-care and why does making time for it matter?
- Be Flexible: Are you open to, do you choose and do you chase change?
- Be Gentle: How do keep your strengths in perspective
- Be Courageous: Taking risks, setting goals and going for it!
- Be Authentic: Be the best one and only YOU. Learn how comparisons don’t serve you.
Speaker: Annie Meehan
Annie began her career working for Piper Jaffrey, she was a contract speaker for one of the top non‐profit companies in the United States. She uses personal experience and professional expertise to inspire you with her dynamic and interactive presentation. Her message will challenge her listener to consider abandoning their excuses and setting goals to live the life they imagine!
Annie is a member of the National Speakers Association and a certified coach. In addition to being a popular motivational keynote speaker, Annie is also the author of a motivational journal “Paths, Detours, and Possibilities” and book, “Be the EXCEPTION”. When not delivering upbeat motivating talks for audiences across the country, Annie accompanies her husband in raising their children and owning and operating their own Snap Fitness center.
◾Date: June 20, 2019
◾Time: 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
◾Registration begins at 7:15 a.m.
◾Buffet breakfast will begin serving at 7:30 a.m.
◾Location: Metropolitan Ballroom