Are you a payroll professional seeking FPC or CPP certification?
Are you currently a FPC or CPP and looking for valuable RCHs?
Are you new to the payroll profession and want to learn more about payroll requirements?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions, then the FPC/CPP Study Group sponsored by the Northstar Chapter is right for you! Be a part of an elite group of payroll professionals that have enhanced their career through payroll certification.
Through these study groups, you can:
- Get tips and tricks to help learn and maintain information on payroll requirements
- Test your knowledge with examples of CPP type questions
- Individual and group learning to help you pass your exam
- Opportunities to network with fellow payroll professionals
- Earn RCH credits (only available to those individuals currently FPC or CPP certified)
Have a ton of fun in this interactive, group, and self-study learning environment! Take the opportunity to advance your career and knowledge, while working with payroll professionals that want to see you succeed!
Summer FPC/CPP Study Group
June 12, 2019 – September 12, 2019 @ 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
**no materials provided
APA Payroll Source Book can be purchased here
Click here to register online
Wednesdays: June 12 – Sept 11, 2019 South Location
Thursdays: June 13 – Sept 12, 2019 North Location