Are you meeting all of your employment tax obligations?
The Minnesota Business Tax Education Partnership is holding a seminar in Brooklyn Center for employers and their representatives who are interested in information on state and federal employment taxes and other employer responsibilities. The seminar will be presented by experts from the Minnesota Department of Revenue, Minnesota Unemployment Insurance Program, Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Insurers Association, and the United States Department of Labor.
Seminar content will include information on:
- Worker status (independent contractor vs employee)
- Employment Tax withholding, depositing and reporting
- Unemployment Insurance
- New hire reporting rules
- Department of Homeland Security (USCIS) employee verification requirements
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- State and Federal Labor standards (wage and hour issues)
Seminar Date and Location:
Date: Wednesday, August 16, 2017
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Location: Brookdale Library – Room ABC, 6125 Shingle Creek Pkwy, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430
Fee: No fee
Register: Advanced registration is required.