Wednesday, January 31, 2018
2:00 p.m.to 3:15 PM CT
Federal tax credits give businesses the opportunity to recover a portion of their expenses, and there are a number of credits tied to employment and wages.
Due to the natural disasters in 2017 and the recently enacted Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA), there are several new tax credits available to employers. Furthermore, some existing credits were preserved in TCJA, and there is pending legislation to extend certain expired provisions. All combined, these credits can mean substantial potential savings for employers.
Join us and hear our team of Ernst & Young LLP professionals discuss these important developments in employment-related federal business tax credits and what to watch for in 2018.
Sign up now to learn about:
- The current legislative landscape – what’s next?
- Work Opportunity Tax Credit (WOTC) update
- New tax credit for family and medical paid leave under the TCJA
- Hurricane Disaster Zone credits and potential expansion for California wildfires
- Status of renewal of the Federal Empowerment Zone and Indian Employment credits
This is an interactive webcast and we encourage you to ask questions.
Register today and earn 1.0 RCH or CPE credits.
Phil Hurak, Ernst & Young LLP, Tax Credit Services
Annette King, Ernst & Young LLP, Affordable Care Act Services
Leigh Messina, Ernst & Young LLP, National Director, WOTC Services
Tim Parrish, Ernst & Young LLP, Tax Credit Services