Payroll Professional of the Year
This award is given annually to a Northstar Chapter member that has demonstrated the following qualities:
Promotion of the Payroll Field – This member seeks out opportunities to encourage others to enter or advance in the payroll field.
Educate and Support Payroll Professionals – This member gives back to the payroll community by providing education to and assisting in the development of skills of others
Assists the Payroll Community – This member has volunteered to assist the payroll community at the local and/or national level.
This award is given out at the Annual Business Meeting each year in July. To be eligible for this award, the nominee must be a paid, active member of the Northstar Chapter for the current and prior year in which the award is given. For example, the 2017 recipient must have been a paid, active member for both 2016 and 2017. The following rules will apply:
- Active members of the Northstar Chapter may nominate any active, non-board member, including themselves. Current board members and prior winners are not eligible.
- Nominations must be received by April 30th of the current award year. Member nominations must include the reason(s) that this member is being nominated for the award.
- All nominees will be asked to fill out an additional questionnaire that must be returned by May 31st of the current award year to be considered for the award.
All nominees will be announced during the July annual meeting for the current award year. Each nominee will receive a nominee certificate to signify their nomination for the award. The winner will be announced after the nominees are revealed. The winner will be awarded the following:
- A certificate to signify their winning of the Payroll Professional of the Year award for the current award year.
- Payroll Professional of the Year spotlight information on the Northstar Chapter website
- Free admission into the Northstar Chapter’s Annual Fall Conference for the current calendar year in which award was received. The admission is only valid for the current award year and cannot be transferred to another member.
- All submissions and information provided for/by nominees become the property of the Northstar Chapter.
- Any photos and biographical information may be used on the Northstar Chapter website and/or social media pages (i.e. – Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.) at the discretion of the Northstar Chapter.
- The Northstar Chapter reserves the right to post submission information regarding the Payroll Professional of the Year award winner on the Northstar Chapter website.