Speaker: Fred Basehore
Fred Basehore is a Senior Manager for KPMG LLP with over 40+ years of solid payroll/payroll tax &
compliance experience in a variety of industries including manufacturing, banking, retail, and
Prior to joining KPMG, Fred was the Owner/Principal for F.A. Basehore & Associates as a payroll
consultant offering a variety of Payroll Consulting Services to the general public such as Microsoft, Rex/UNC Hospital, ADP, Bristol Myers Squibb, Pfizer, RAMCO, Inc., Areva Inc., American Payroll Association, The National Board of Medical Examiners, ALCOA, Bayer Corp., PPG Industries,
National American Red Cross, Cox Enterprises, Fidelity Investments. He has been offering his
consulting services on both a part time and full-time basis since 1989.
For the past 18 years Mr. Basehore has worked in the payroll software services industry as:
• U.S. Product Strategy & Compliance Consultant, for NorthgateArinso. He was responsible for the
Payroll/HR software and HRO services to be compliant with U.S. laws and continues to deliver
market differentiating products and services that exceed market needs.
• Director of Payroll Offering Management for Fidelity Human Resource Services. In his role at
Fidelity, he ensured Fidelities HRO product is offering the world class payroll and HRMS product
to its customers.
• Sr. Sales Training Consultant for ADP
• Senior Payroll/HR Consultant for Lawson Software
• Sr. Sales Consultant for Oracle Corporation
• Application Specialist and Account Manager of Implementation Support for Cyborg Systems, Inc.
Prior to entering the payroll software/services industry, Mr. Basehore worked for 21 years as a
Payroll/HRMS practitioner. He served as Corporate Payroll Manager for the Good Samaritan Hospital,
as Payroll Tax Manager for McCrory Stores, and as Payroll Supervisor for True Temper Hardware.